Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Sunday 30 September 2012



The blogging world has exploded over the past three years and as the blogging world grows, the harder it is to find those diamonds in the rough. I’m here to make your job a little easier. As an LA native I’ve had a chance to meet different LA based bloggers, all extremely sweet and fun to be around, and also pick my favorites. Of course it was hard to narrow this down to 5 bloggers, but I pushed through. I picked these group of girls because they all have their own style that sets them apart and their blogs all have something different to offer. Now let’s embark on the 5 LA blogger’s You Should Know, journey.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Fashion - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -