Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 26 December 2012


Yvan Rodic is a former advertising copywriter. His blog was one of the first to capture street style. He has since published a book, exhibited his photographs, created advertising campaigns and directed fashion films.
'When I moved from Switzerland to Paris, I discovered a new world: fashion. Friends would take me to shows and parties. I'd be so excited about all the fabulous characters and felt I should share them with others. I photograph people who combine elegance and creativity. I celebrate individual style from around the world with an emphasis on "unusual" places. Everybody knows about Paris or Milan; to me, posting an inspiring picture from Santiago or Helsinki has much more value.' facehunter.blogspot.co.uk

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Fashion - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -