Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 26 December 2012

They've all changed the face of blogging - but blogging's also changed them. Here, courtesy of a new compendium, 10 of our favourite online voices reveal how…
15 October 2012
Anna Dello Russo
ANNA DELLO RUSSO
Anna Dello Russo (above) is the editor-at-large at Japanese Vogue. She has recently collaborated on an accessories collection for H&M.
'I forced myself to gain confidence with blogging because I wanted to show the "behind-the-scenes" fashion world. For me, blogging is about getting in touch with a new generation, with an audience younger than me. I keep my blog almost like a teenage diary, but the concept is deeper. When I am working with an assistant I always tell them beauty is all around in life, but it is about how you edit it.'

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Fashion - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -